Saturday, April 9, 2016

Entanglement

Entanglement
22" x 30"
Acrylic on Paper

I was honored to be accepted in the  39th International Exhibition 2016 with Watercolor Art Society Houston. This painting is a bit more colorful than most of mine and I had a lot of fun with it. Adding watercolor crayon on top of the many layers gave me my chance to make marks, which I am loving to do anymore. I think it is like hidden messages, those in my head that I can't ever verbalize!

I am taking an on-line course right now with Nicholas Wilton which is really stretching my brain to think about where I want my art to go. If you have a chance, check out his web site and blog. I have been following his blog for many years. He is an excellent artist and teacher and shares his processes with such grace.

1 comment:

  1. So exciting to see this, Kathy. Noting the size - it must be really impressive on the wall. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

Pages